Easy-to-read, professionally-designed sales materials can maximize your sales. Your promotional materials can include business cards, flyers, postcards, letterhead, sales letters, and web site.
• Use color and spacing to make your brochures and flyers easy to read.
• Dark text on a light background is easy to read.
• Avoid text on dark and busy backgrounds.
• Use short paragraphs.
• Break up your sales copy into short, easy-to-read sections and use subheadings to highlight benefits.
• Provide the most important information such as your benefits and USP immediately.
• Make it easy to contact you.
• Provide your phone number, email address, and URL (web address).
If you want your prospects to read your sales materials, you have to make them easy to read.