Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Are You New To Internet Marketing?

I'm not a guru or claim to be a hot shot marketing expert or a sales guy. In fact, I do know quite a lot about Internet marketing because I've been selling online for a couple of years and doing well. And I do know exactly what I like and what I don't like. I know what products I would buy and what services I would use..

 I just checked out the book "From Newbie to Millionaire", by Christine Clayfied and with over 500 pages this will be a best seller! She is a million dollar seller and is well known for her no-nonsense approach to making money online. If you are looking for the "Complete Manual To Internet Marketing" in this book you have found it!

 Christine has put together a massive 506 page ebook loaded with diagrams, illustrations and screen shots that cover the entire spectrum of internet marketing. This document covers everything from the terminology used in IM to niche and keyword research, site creation, SEO, content, monetizing your site(s), and a large section covering the fundamental, tried and true free traffic methods (article marketing, press releases, video, …) as well as many less obvious free methods. Paid traffic methods are covered as well.

 The book also includes ways to make money with, or without a website. All the methods listed include brief descriptions of how to use them and many are accompanied by screenshots and longer explanations to help you get started. She goes into a lot of detail about autoresponders, getting traffic, monitizeing websites and her "secret sauce" success formula. It would be easy to call this report … the Encyclopedia Britannica of Internet marketing.

 The whole ebook is complemented with over 5 hours of video for a complete affiliate marketing system. I've viewed several of the videos and they're very informative and well produced. There's also over 4 hours of videos specifically created to go along with the ebook which covers the more technical aspects such as setting up a WordPress site, using aweber autoresponder, webhosting and domain settings.

 It's that easy. I promise you're going to be shocked at how easy it's going to be to build a side income by working just couple of hours a day. You'll have a free schedule and can work from any location. I must admit that this doesn't feel like work. But if you're more serious than me and want to make tons of money, the sky is the limit. You've got to try this out. Just click on the link below and check it out yourself.

For More Information Click Here

Source White Market

No comments:

Post a Comment