This article will provide you with some simple ideas so you can avoid or possibly lower or eliminate medications with harmful side effects. Here are eleven simple to tips to lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
1. Start Exercising. It is important to get the body moving. When you get the body moving it causes the blood vessels to open up and let the blood flow naturally through your body.
2. Increase Your Water Intake. By increasing your water intake you are doing a couple of things. You avoid dehydration and your cleanse the kidneys
4. Listen to Relaxing Music. Just listening to relaxing music naturally lowers your blood pressure.
5. Reduce Your Sugar Intake. Unused sugar in your body turns into fat. You know that increased fat leads to high blood pressure.
6. Reduce Your Waist Line. If your waist line is greater than your chest line this is dangerous. Intra-abdominal fat is very dangerous. This leads to heart attack and stroke.
7. Lose The Fat. While most people focus on losing weight you should focus on losing fat. You can lose fat and stay the same weight. Males should be no higher than 18% and women 24% body fat
8. Build Muscle. You do not need to look like a body builder. Muscle burns fat and that is a good thing.
9. Eat Foods That Have High Fiber. Fiber helps to prevent plaque build up in your blood vessels.
10. Supplement with a Fatty Acid. Fatty acids reduce inflammation and scar formation on the inner lining of your blood vessels.
11. Supplement with an Anti-Oxidant.Anti-oxidants reduce free radical damage that is caused by stress, pollution and exercise.
So there you have eleven tips to avoid these harmful medications. If you are taking hypertension medication you may lower your dosage or even get off the medication all together.
Make sure you consult with your family physician before you make any changes to your lifestyle and blood pressure medication.
Source White Market