Have a health Problem? Yoga can solve it. Part 2
Yoga is known universally as a great type of exercise for physical and mental health. Perhaps it is because specific poses target specific problems, and extremely well. From D-J (delaying old age to the even jaw problems), find out which pose(s) you need to learn to alleviate a health problem you may have.
Yoga for Health
This is part 2 of my series depicting the use of Yoga poses for alleviating health challenges and ailments. Do remember friends, Yoga works hand in hand with a proper diet. That can't be overemphasized, so in learning these poses, keep in mind to learn how to improve your diet as well for success. Here we go:
11. Delaying Old Age: Sun Salutations, Shoulder-stand, Bridge Pose, Fish Pose, Wheel Pose, Abdominal lift and Breathing exercises.
12. Depression: Sun Salutations, shoulder stand and its counter pose, backward bending and balancing exercises.
13. Determination (lack of): Balancing exercises!
14. Diabetes: Head to Knee Poses (Sitting and Standing), Sun Salutations, Bow Pose. (Eat Lots of Celery and leafy vegetables and more Sub acid fruits such as The Stone fruits in Summer and apples and pears in Fall and winter, Berries in Spring)
15. Digestive Problems: Abdominal Isolations and lifts, Shoulder-stand, Plough Head to knee pose, Bow Pose, Peacock pose (A 2-3 day <or more> juice fast!)
16. Eye problems: Inverted poses: (Shoulder-stand and Plough Poses)
17. Excess Weight: Sun Salutations, Inverted Poses (plough and Shoulder stand) Bridge and Fish Pose, Bow and Breathing exercises (You must pick one: a restricted mono diet of fruit or a Juice fast for a week or two!)
18. Fatigue: Corpse Pose, Wheel Pose
19. Focus (lack of): Sun Salutations, balancing exercises and Breathing exercises.
20. Gastrointestinal Disorders: The Shoulder Stand Sequence, Head to knee Pose, Bow Pose, and The peacock pose.
21. Hips (Reduction of Fat): Spinal Twist, Twisted Crow Pose, Triangle Pose, Bow and Wheel Pose
22. Insomnia: The Inverted Poses, The corpse pose and Breathing exercises.
23. Jaw (Sagging): Sun Salutations, Shoulder stand and her counter poses, head to knee poses (sitting) and its counter pose, Wheel Pose.
That's 'D' to 'J', See you next series…
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bloggerpost" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.