Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

How Many Kinah Guides Do We Need?

I don't know about you, but I've grown a bit tired of the constant flow of new guides that seems to hit the Internet whenever a new MMO is released. When the game is first released, it is usually days or even weeks before a god guide is released and that makes it much harder for the casual player to find a guide that actually works, rather than being filled with beta information and broken tips.

So, the release of the Aion Kinah Guide didn't necessarily excite me right away. Luckily, I continued to read beyond the title page and found that one of the first truly useful guides for Aion may have finally hit the market. For that reason, I want to share with you what I've found and how it might be able to help you play this game better.

To start with, the Aion Kinah Guide, is written by someone who knows this game well. They have been playing it for a while and have spent a lot of time farming in the game. I'll be frank and say that I wish there were more Abyss tips in here, but I can imagine, coming off the beta that that they will be released in due time. No one had gotten much time in the Abyss before official release afterall.

And honestly, it doesn't really matter because the rest of this guide does everything it needs to do and much more. From showing the basics of every craft, lists of high level crafts to make Kinah with, enchantment stones, manastones, coin quests, named mobs to hunt, and much much more.

Making Kinah in this guide is not the same as it is in other MMOs and the Aion Kinah Guide doesn't pretend that it is. Rather, the author focuses on what actually works in Aion, while showing you exactly what you need to do to boost your Private Store and Trade Broker efforts to the levels needed for those millions to start rolling in. My opinion? This guide is definitely worth your time.

For More Information Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment