Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Lost in FrontierVille?

If you're having trouble getting a hang of the way of things in FrontierVille, you're not alone. I know of quite a few people who got into the game expecting it to be easy as pie and were quickly frustrated. In fact, I was one of them. So I went looking for a guide to help me master the frontiering life.

I actually tried quite a few of these guides, but not many of them had much helpful information to give. They were either designed for people who'd gotten all the way to the upper levels already, or they were severely outdated because of additions made to the game since they were released. FrontierVille is a relatively new game and is still in the Beta stage, so a lot of improvements have been made to it in a short time and many of the guides on the market have not been updated to account for these changes.

So I finally broke down and bought FrontierVille Secrets. This guide has been released pretty recently, so it's up to date on all of the latest advances in the game. I found it to be immensely helpful to me, and I was quickly raking in the coins and horseshoes and moving up in levels like you wouldn't believe.

In addition to the helpful tips, FrontierVille Secrets also includes some handy charts and other resources that help you to compare items available in the Market and also helps you to plan out your spending and improvement strategies. I think you'll be as pleasantly surprised as I was when you read this guide and put the tips in it to use on your frontier. I started to see results overnight almost. It's definitely a guide worth checking out if you're having trouble getting the hang of FrontierVille, or if you just want to give your game an extra boost. Either way, you'll be happy you tried it.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment