Total Pageviews

Monday, April 30, 2012

Is Buying a FarmVille Guide Worth It?

I have to admit, I was pretty skeptical when I first started seeing FarmVille guides popping up. I mean, I'd never really played the game, but from the name I assumed there couldn't be all that much to it. After all, how much strategy could possibly go into building a virtual farm? But once I started seeing these guides, I figured it'd be worth taking a shot at the game to see what all the hubbub could possibly be about.

And I was actually rather surprised. Building my own virtual farm was much more enjoyable than I'd imagined it would be. Part of that was because there really were a lot of options and a lot of decisions to make. The more I played the game, the more I realized that there probably could be a lot of helpful information in a guide because there were just too many ways you could play.

I was doing alright on my own, but I was getting more and more curious about what I might be missing out on. After I reached level 13 and was having a hard time getting farther, I decided to give one of the guides a shot. I bought FarmVille Champ, a relatively new guide and pretty up to date on the latest additions to the game. I really wasn't expecting too much, but this guide just blew me away.

In no time, I was the Cream of the Crop, a level 24 farmer with a Big Family Farm and tons of neighbors to visit. Using the tips in this guide helped me way more than I thought they would – even when I read them. There's a lot more to this farming stuff than meets the eye. I'd recommend picking up a copy of FarmVille Champ if you're interested in getting the most out of your FarmVille experience.

For More Information Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment