Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Testimonial

Like any girl I wanted to be thin like the girls on television or movies. They seemed to make the clothes look better and the boys always liked them because they were thin. Unfortunately, thin does not run in my family. We are naturally big boned and on the chunkier side. My family loves to cook and eat different kinds of food.

The Pro Ana Ebook is about losing weight but at the same time keeping your body healthy. It discusses how to lose weight the right way and gives tips on how to maintain the healthy weight. It also gives information and treatment for weight diseases such as Anorexia Nervosa.

Growing up, I was thin compared to my other family members but when I turned into my twenties I started gaining more weight. There were a lot of reasons why I started gaining weight. I was eating the wrong types of food, eating at the wrong time of the day, eating every opportunity I get especially when I am stressed. This book has given me the direct help that I need to get myself back into shape.

Obesity and anorexia are two of the many reasons why many people die around the world. I learned that starving myself will not help make me thin and healthy but would destroy my body. There are risks that increase when your body goes beyond its ideal weight. As I read from the book, discipline and consistency are the key qualities that you should have to be able to achieve a healthier lifestyle.

I have tried several programs and fad diets to help me lose weight but after a few days or weeks I end up quitting or lose the drive to complete the program. The book taught me that the support from family and friends would help make the process a bit easier. It also mentions that exercise is the best way to lose all the excess fat in my body and that a proper diet with sufficient nutrient intake is the best way.

Nowadays there are many products like drinks and pills that say helps burn fats faster. I have tried some of these drinks and pills for some time and they do not really work unless you combine it with proper diet and exercise. This book taught me that some of these dietary supplements contain laxatives, which have several negative effects. These supplements cost a lot and it is not safe for my body.
I want to be thin not only because it will make me look better but it will give me a chance to feel good about myself and have the confidence to go out and show off my healthy body. The Pro Ana Ebook has helped to start and progress with my weight loss. It has helped me in more ways than one.

It taught me what kinds of food I should eat, what exercise I need for my body. It informs me of the problems, causes, and treatment for anorexia and other health diseases. Choosing the right way to care for my body has been great and I have made this book my health bible.

For More Information Click Here

Source White Market

No comments:

Post a Comment