Total Pageviews

Friday, May 18, 2012

Changes & Goals

Here we sit, just less than 11 weeks from the FLEX Pro. My first blog entry leading into the show, so an update as to what has gone on leading up to this point is in order. I am currently living in the LA area and train 6 days a week in Gold's Venice with Charles Glass. It is definitely a lot of change from my normal style of training and normal routine. Every year to this point, I have done my prep in the familiarity of my hometown of Toronto. Bodybuilding and anything in life is about learning so we will see how everything turns out in the end. I know that I'm very focused, working hard, and definitely much bigger than I have ever been. I am in better condition and my waist is smaller than I had going into the show last year in NY (2010 NY Pro). My goal for this year is to be better; more complete and balanced. Not just the typical "bigger" that most guys strive for. Many of you know that I have always been an advocate of high volume training, but Charles Glass, does not share my belief. My volume has been greatly diminished and weights are staying much heavier. Maybe, that is what I can attribute being 310lbs and this lean at this point in my prep. Time will tell. I'm not typically one to throw around numbers so I will not get into that here. I'm looking to bring an improved V taper and largely improved overall package to the stage Feb 19. I look forward to competing with whoever may show up at the show. I hope everyone is working hard. It's going to be a great year! "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute or an hour or a day or a year, but eventually it will subside and something will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever" Lance

For More Information Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment