I've just been reading some AMAZING statistics. They are very eye opening. Here's a few samples…
1. 64% of people who buy a book NEVER even open it
2. 57% of people who buy software NEVER use it
3. 42% of people who buy music only listen to it ONCE
4. 79% of people who start to read a book NEVER finish it
5. 83% of people who start to use new software NEVER use it again (the main reason being insufficient knowledge about and training on the application)
6. 94% of people NEVER read the software users manual (no surprise there)
What does all this mean to us?
Simply put it means that statistically only 7% of people who buy software (especially software as complex as Photoshop) will ever learn to use it.
Or put another way…
"Statistically there is a 93% probability you will NEVER learn Photoshop"
Now Photoshop is NOT cheap software. And I'm certain that 100% of people who buy it DO plan to use it.
So what happens?
In my opinion the MAIN reason is insufficient TUITION.
And this is the reason I'm so passionate about "Photoshop Fast Track For Newbies!"
I'm certain that if YOU follow the video tutorials in "Photoshop Fast Track For Newbies!" then you WILL gain enough knowledge and confidence to become firstly a "competent" Photoshop user…
…then a "confident" Photoshop user.
AND you WILL be among the 7% of people who do actually use and enjoy Photoshop.
The truth is that without good tuition Photoshop can be very daunting.
Yet in under 2 hours with "Photoshop Fast Track For Newbies!" you will have a very firm command over the basics.
Just see the user feedback half way down the page here …and you'll see what I mean.
…Give it a try today. If you aren't overjoyed with "Photoshop Fast Track For Newbies!" or your results, let me know and I'll let you keep EVERYTHING for free. (Including the $200 worth of bonuses).