Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 24, 2012

SEO and traffic generation

I own a lot of different websites and I don't really have time to focus on SEO and traffic generation, so I've tried all kinds of search engine submission programs. I can tell you from personal experience that Search Engine Submitter is one of the best services that I have found.

With most search engine submission services, you give them your website URL and then nothing ever happens. You don't get any more traffic to your website, you don't see your site starting to appear in the search engine results pages, and then when you try to contact customer service you either don't get a response of they keep telling you to give it more time. Well, the point of services like these is supposed to be to help you start generating traffic quickly and appearing in the search engine results fast. If it's going to take these other submission services months and months to start working, it's not worth it!

With Search Engine Submitter, though, I started to see a real increase in my traffic within a couple days, and I started to see my website appearing in search engine results within the first week. And it wasn't just the smaller search engines either – my site started to appear in big search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. And the longer I used Search Engine Submission, the more traffic I got! And the more traffic I get to my site the more sales I make, so the service paid for itself within the first week.

What I really liked about Search Engine Submitter is that you only pay a one-time fee for the service instead of a recurring fee, even if you get the Platinum Plan, which gives you monthly submission services. You can continue to see increases in traffic and better search engine rankings for a long, long time, but you don't have to keep paying for it!

Search Engine Submitter has great customer service too. They only offer email support, but they've always responded to my questions quickly and courteously and have given me all kinds of tips that have really helped me to get the most out of my websites. It would be nice if they offered telephone support as well, but I don't have anything to complain about as far as the quality of their customer support.

Overall I would highly recommend Search Engine Submitter to anyone who wants to really increase their website traffic and get their site seen on the search engines. I've tried just about every search engine submission site out there, and I haven't found one better than Search Engine Submitter for price or quality. Highly recommend!

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE!


No comments:

Post a Comment