Below are 5 common myths about tennis elbow:
1) Tennis players are the only people who get tennis elbow. Actually, over 95% of all reported cases are from non tennis players.
2) You have to completely stop doing your favorite hobby, career, activity that caused your elbow pain in order for it to fully heal, repair and recover. Simply put – No! You can still carry on with your everyday normal activities if you do suffer with it but you should be taking proactive measures like implementing a proven tennis elbow treatment program in order to cure it.
3) A doctor is the only person who can help cure your elbow pain and discomfort. You should always seek professional medical advice to make sure you are suffering from tennis elbow. Once you have been diagnosed, you don't have to go back to the doctor again and again to seek his advice on treatment. Most likely he will refer you to a physiotherapist but, all you need is an easy-to-follow, step-by-step program to get relief.
4) Elbow braces are effective in treating and curing it. Wrong! It is my belief that braces that provide joint support actually end up making the muscles and tendons around that joint weaker. You want to make them stronger
and not weaker!
5) Tendonitis pills, anti-inflammatories and topical creams are effective in getting rid of tennis elbow. Nothing could be further from the truth! These band aid solutions only provide temporary relief and actually mask your
elbow pain! Once these dangerous pills wear off, in most cases, your elbow pain will be worse.
The most important thing to remember is that it's curable and when diagnosed on time, the time taken to recover is less.
If you are serious about curing your tennis elbow and want to learn a step-by-step, instructional approach (with Videos) from the comfort of your own home…
Source White Market