Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Growing Experience

As the Flex pro grows near and I reflect on my prep, I am seeing one of the most difficult contest preps ever. Damn…this year has been a struggle. Just so many new things, so much going on. I faced a bunch on large roadblocks and still I find myself a solid 8lbs heavier than last year and much better quality with a smaller waist.This package will be much more in line with what I want to bring to the stage. Last year just seemed to be a quest to compete against some of the biggest guys in the sport (Dennis Wolf and Toney Freeman) in NY. This year, I've diligently gone about my business to make sure that my physique is headed down the path that I want in my quest to become the best bodybuilder in the world.

This has been the best growing experience of my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Definitely a stepping stone to where I want to be. I am looking forward to these shows more than any I have ever competed in. What an honor to partake in two of the best shows of the year with many of the best bodybuilders in the world. It's been pretty cool being able to train with Charles Glass and watch Dexter Jackson getting ready for the same show I am.

By the way, your ass is mine Dex! Hany and I are on the same page for the final week of prep and are set on trying something a little different this year. Something I have never personally done, but we both agree its going to work much better for my body. Time will tell! A HUGE thank you to the entire Weider Team, they have all been such a tremendous help. Really being there for me for any little thing I needed along the way.

They are such a family-like team that is looking to advance together and help me take my career to the next level. Thanks guys! (and gals!) I hope everyone brings their 'A' game to this show; I want to beat the best at their best. No excuses. FOCUS, PERSISTENCE, For More Information Click Here

Source 4 Foods Never To Eat

No comments:

Post a Comment