After the success of Farmville, Zynga has released Frontierville, another Facebook application that took the online community by storm. In just two weeks, Frontierville managed to gather about 5 million users, which goes to show how addictive this new game is.
But for those who haven't tried planting and harvesting in Farmville, the question is "how do you play Frontierville?"
It's easy. The main objective of the game is to cultivate a barren land and build your homestead. You will have some animals and crops to take care of initially and you need to make sure that they are fed and harvested regularly. Part of your every day duty is to clear rocks and trees and complete any tasks that come up. Basically, you will need to make sure your land is productive and suitable to raise your family.
Just like any game, you will encounter several problems, like running out of energy bars or not being able to buy stuff from the market because you don't have enough coins. Beginners find these things frustrating, which is why they scour the internet to find Frontierville help, which is, fortunately, available in a lot of places.
Forums, blogs, and fan sites are the usual places where players look for Frontierville help. People who've been playing the game longer can provide sound advice and tips on how to get around some difficulties in the game.
Any beginner should bear these tips in mind:
- Collect as much gold coins as you can. You can get them by completing certain tasks like feeding the chickens, harvesting the crops, and clearing rocks from your land.
- Gather bonus items whenever you can. During the game, you will be notified when there is a task you need to do. Upon completion, you will get bonus items, like paint, which you can use later to paint your house.
- Conserve your energy. At the start of the game, you only have a limited energy bar. Each task eats up your energy and it will only be replenished after you eat or have taken a rest. Don't clear rocks until you're notified because you may not have enough energy when a new task comes up.
- Be active and utilize the marketplace. This is where you can get cool bonus items from your crops.
- Invite as many neighbors as you can. Eventually, you can get your neighbors to do farm work for you. You won't need to lift a finger to manage your land.
- Be on the lookout for Frontierville help and guides. These "cheat codes" will help you play the game faster and easier. You can learn tips and tricks on how to get more gold coins, bonus items, and experience.
Playing Frontierville is fun. But what's more fun is if you can get ahead of your friends and neighbors—your frontier is a lot more productive and nice-looking than all your peers.
To do that, you need to have the best Frontierville help you can get. If you want to be the envy of your friends, then you need to check out FrontierVille Secrets
Source Make Fast Money Online